For the 130th. anniversary of the foundation of the Daughters of St. Camillus (2 February 1892), Mother Zelia Andrighetti, the Mother Superior, and the members of the Council, decided to celebrate this day with a liturgy shared using ‘zoom’ with all the communities of the Institute. The liturgy was celebrated in the Cubiculum, the room where our Founder, St. Camillus de Lellis, went to heaven.
Ufficio Comunicazione / 18/05/2022
The 59th General Chapter of the Order of Camillian Ministers of the Infirm elected the 61st…