From 1 May 2022 to 20 May 2022, the Order of the Ministers of the Infirm (Camillians) celebrated, at the “Ad Gentes” Centre in Nemi (RM), the 59° General Chapter with the participation of 56 capitular religious.
We share here, in a single publication, all the documents, reports, lectures that accompanied the reflection of the capitular religious.
- Behold the Reality of Camillian Prophecy in terms of Spirituality-CharismMinistry in the context of a post-European Order, recalling the situation of
change caused by the post-pandemic situation – 2-3 May 2022 – fr. William Eronimoose – Province of India
- The International Lay Camillian Family – 5 May 2022 – Marie-Christine Brocherieux FRANCESE
- What is Camillian prophecy today? – 7 May 2022 – Report of S. Em.za Cardinale João Braz de Aviz, Prefect of the Congregation for the Institutes of Consecrated Life and Societies of Apostolic Life Apostolica, FRANCESE E SPAGNOLO
- The Post-Pandemic Period New Challenges and Opportunities Bringing Health to the Most Vulnerable and Deprived CADIS – 9 May 2022 – dr. Klemens Ochel – MedMissio / Institute for Global Health
- Towards the Last with Trust: Prophecy and Camillian Commitment – 10 May 2022 – fr. Raoul Tekou – Province of Benin Togo
- Authority and Governance – 11 May 2022 – report of fr. Jean Dieudonné Bei – Province of Burkina Faso
- Formation in Consecrated Life: Problems, Challenges and Prospects – 12 May 2022 By Fr. Mateus Locatelli – Province of Brazil
- Camillian Prophecy Today. Framework for Strategic Direction – 13 May 2022 – fr. Mathew Perumpil – Province of India
- Camillians and the Pandemic The Current Situation of the Pandemic in the Lives of our Religious Communities and in the Order – 14 May 2022 – br. José Carlos Bermejo – Province of Spain
- Indirizzo di saluto di p. Pedro Celso Tramontin, superiore generale al Santo Padre Francesco e discorso del Santo Padre Francesco ai Capitolari – 16 May 2022
- Message from the 59th General Chapter to the religious of the Order– 20 May 2022 SPAGNOLO E IN FRANCESE
We trust that these contributions, reflection and experience of some of our young Camillian confreres, coming from different areas of Camillian geography, can be a valuable tool to continue the personal and communal reflection, in all provinces, in the next season of post-capitular life of our Camillian Order!